Free Subscription to NCGA-FMC Agriculture Weather Advisor for NCGA Members
Subscribe Click here to subscribe to the NCGA-FMC Agriculture Weather Advisor.
A subscription to the NCGA-FMC Agriculture Weather Advisor comes with no strings attached. All you need to do is provide your email to start to receive NCGA-FMC Agriculture Weather Advisor content. Your email will not be shared with anyone and you will not receive unsolicited emails or advertisements. Also, you can unsubscribe at any time.
John Feldt, founder of Blue Water Outlook (BWO), is a meteorologist with over 35 years of operational experience. John provides NCGA members insight into the weather factors impacting agriculture, from the next several weeks to the next year.
BWO provides the latest scientific information regarding outlooks for temperature and precipitation, focused towards agriculture operations.
The NCGA-FMC Agriculture Weather Advisor will complement your other favorite sources of weather information. The NCGA-FMC Agriculture Weather Advisor provides information not easily available elsewhere — bringing you insight and an assessment–primarily for the medium and long range: from the next week to the next year.
Here is what you can expect to receive as part of your free Agriculture Weather Advisor subscription. Over 100 reports in all!
- Each Week — The BWO Agriculture Weather Outlook (AWO) will help you understand how much rain to expect – days in advance. The AWO is a 10-minute video briefing discussing precipitation and temperature trends for the up-coming week.
- Each Week – The BWO Agricultural Advisor will provide updates that keep you fully informed on a variety of agricultural weather topics including a pre- and post-event analysis of precipitation events.
- Each Week — BWO Long Range Outlook. An outlook for the next several weeks to next several months.
- Monthly – Summary of the past month.
- Occasionally – Blue Water Outlook Newsletter and BWO Analytics – (an expert assessment of the weather and climate trends that are shaping water resources)
Click here to see samples of the above information.
For questions regarding a subscription to Blue Water Outlook, contact: email@example.com
The BWO Agriculture Weather Advisor is brought to you free of charge by FMC Corporation and the National Corn Growers Association.
Founded in 1957, the National Corn Growers Association represents more than 40,000 dues-paying corn farmers nationwide and the interests of more than 300,000 growers who contribute through corn checkoff programs in their states. NCGA and its 48 affiliated state associations and checkoff organizations work together to create and increase opportunities for their members and their industry. For more information, visit www.NCGA.com.
FMC Corporation is a diversified chemical company serving agricultural, industrial, environmental, and consumer markets globally for more than a century with innovative solutions, applications and quality products. In 2012, FMC had annual sales of approximately $3.4 billion. The company employs approximately 6,000 people throughout the world, and operates its businesses in three segments: FMC Agricultural Solutions, FMC Health and Nutrition, and FMC Minerals. For more information, visit www.FMC.com.